Syndar has been focusing on innovations in food packaging, weighing, and quality inspection and control. Experienced and aggressive employees
- Professional ServiceCan't find what you are looking for?We provide comprehensive customized molding services to provide truly customized packaging solutions.Learn more
The professional pre-sales team will guide customers how to choose the most suitable products, answer users' questions one by one, and eliminate users' doubts.
Commitment to uphold the spirit of honest service and the attitude of quality assurance to perform after-sales service.
1. Quick response: All-day hotline, SMS, email support, 4 hours response, 8 hours to provide solutions, 24 hours in place
2. One-year warranty: users can enjoy free warranty service provided by the company within one year of purchasing the product
3. Tailor-made: The company can individually design and produce according to the user's special situation and requirements; design the best intelligent solution according to your industry needs.
4. Lifetime maintenance: The company provides users with technical consultation, technical training, product upgrades and other services for a long time to make customers more at ease.
5. Technical support: users can consult the service hotline at any time when they encounter any problems in use, to ensure that your problems are solved in a timely and smooth manner; "one-stop" service: the company uses multiple methods (phone, WhatsApp, email) Answer customer questions efficiently and provide technical support at any time.
6. Provide a selection table for customers to fill in and customize products according to their needs.
- 8 Precautions for Using Automatic CheckweigherThe automatic checkweigher has become an indispensable equipment on the production line, and some matters need to be paid attention to during use. This article will specifically introduce the eight precautions for using the automatic checkweigher.
- 6 Common Faults and Inspection Methods of Automatic CheckweigherWhen the automatic checkweigher fails during use, we need to use some inspection methods to determine the point of failure. This article will specifically introduce the six common faults and inspection methods of the automatic checkweigher.