Metal separator manufacturers introduce the common mechanical properties of metals
Strength refers to the ability of metal materials to resist damage (excessive plastic deformation or fracture) under static load. Since the load acts in the form of tension, compression, bending, shearing, etc., the strength is also divided into tensile strength, compressive strength, bending strength, and shear strength. There is often a certain relationship between various strengths, and tensile strength is generally used as the most basic strength index in use.
Plasticity refers to the ability of metal materials to produce plastic deformation (permanent deformation) without damage under load.
Hardness is a measure of the hardness of metal materials. At present, the most commonly used method for measuring hardness in production is the indentation hardness method, which uses an indenter of a certain geometric shape to press into the surface of the metal material to be tested under a certain load, and the hardness value is determined according to the degree of indentation.
Commonly used methods include Brinell hardness (HB), Rockwell hardness (HRA, HRB, HRC) and Vickers hardness (HV).
The aforementioned strength, plasticity, and hardness are all the mechanical performance indicators of metal under static load. In fact, many machine parts work under cyclic loads, and under this condition the parts will fatigue.
5. Impact toughness
The load acting on the machine at a very high speed is called impact load, and the ability of metal to resist damage under the action of impact load is called impact toughness.
Classification of metal detection equipment:
1. Environmental testing equipment: constant temperature and humidity test box, damp heat test box, programmable constant temperature and humidity test box, high and low temperature alternating damp heat test box, temperature and humidity control test box, single-point constant temperature and humidity test machine, step In-type constant temperature and humidity room, high and low temperature test box, high temperature aging room, various precision ovens, cold and heat shock test box, salt spray test box, etc.
2. Mechanics testing machine: tensile testing machine, computer tensile testing machine, plastic tensile testing machine, rubber tensile testing machine, metal tensile testing machine, cupping testing machine, peel strength testing machine, wire and cable tensile testing machine, terminal tensile testing Machine, mechanical vibration table, low frequency vibration test bench, electromagnetic vibration test bench, simulation vehicle transportation vibration table, color light box, etc.
3. Luggage testing equipment: burst strength testing machine, carton compression testing machine, ring compression strength testing machine, interlayer peel strength testing machine, carton punching testing machine, etc.
4. Adhesive tape testing machine: Electronic peel strength testing machine, carrier tape peel strength testing machine, constant temperature tape retention testing machine, tape retention testing machine, initial adhesion testing machine, manual rolling wheel, electric rolling wheel.
5. Plastic hardware testing equipment: plastic tensile testing machine, cantilever impact testing machine, multifunctional impact testing machine, melt index tester, melting point tester, oxygen index tester, apparent density tester, pipe hydrostatic testing machine, pipe Drop hammer impact tester, combustion tester, color light box, ROS tester, two-dimensional, three-dimensional, etc.
The above information is provided by the metal separator manufacturer!